Many people are entering the dating scene. Some are in their late teens, 20’s to 70’s. Whatever your age there are still several basic guidelines to ensure an enjoyable experience whether or not it’s with “Mr. or Ms. Right”.
- Be on time. When you say 6pm be at the door at 6pm not texting from the parking lot, unless that was the arrangement.
- Be considerate. Before your first meeting you should have found out a few likes and dislikes from your date. Try to accommodate these likes and dislikes. If your date prefers casual then casual it is!
- Be a good listener. Far too often people are nervous and talk, talk, talk. It’s not all about you. A relationship is all about give and take, best to start now.
- Don’t complain. If things are not what you expected, always remember a million things will and can go wrong. No one likes a complainer.
- Turn your cell phone off! If for some reason you need to have it with you turn it to vibrate. Please, if you need to take a call, or are expecting a call, please let your date know in advance. Remember there are only two people on this date.
- Whether things go well or not say your goodbyes in a polite manner. No one needs to be the wiser.
- To avoid dating train wrecks use these tips! Remember “Good Manners Matter”.