Easter Time Is Here. Let’s Not Forget Our Good Manners and Respect.
Many of us will be visiting with family members young and elderly. Here are a few tips to make your Easter visit a success!
- Be prompt, within 5 minutes of scheduled time is polite.
- Be considerate, small children should not be left to run through the house unattended. It puts the host on edge and it’s dangerous for children.
- Be considerate to seniors; make sure seating is close and available.
- Be aware of any dietary concerns of others.
- Don’t over crowd your home or apartment or cottage. People don’t need to feel like sardines.
- Don’t leave people out of the conversation. Mingle.
- Don’t make a big deal if something goes wrong or someone says something inappropriate. It happens. It’s Family.
Respect and Restraint is Everyone’s Responsibly.